Talkdesk Pricing: Here's what you need to know
Before purchasing your customer service software, I recommend always scheduling a demo with customer success to let them show you how you can reach your full potential and the goals you’ve set for your customer success team.
Also, when looking at different price tiers, keep in mind that as your needs evolve, pricing change quite a bit if you’re on the Talkdesk platform.
Let’s dive in!
The Talkdesk Platform
Talkdesk CX Cloud offers a full set of enterprise-level, integrated CX applications for customer self-service, omnichannel engagement, workforce engagement, employee collaboration, and customer experience analytics to align and drive CX behaviors across the organization — all native on our CX Cloud platform.
Talkdesk pricing plans
On the surface, Talkdesk offers a simple price plan: Essentials, Elevate, Elite, and Experience Cloud. However, when we dig a bit, you’ll probably end up with a different price than the entry models below.
CX Cloud Essentials
Price: $75 per month / per user.
- Voice Engagement
- Studio & Routing
- Studio Functions
- Real-time Dashboards (Live)
- Business Intelligence (Explore)
- Knowledge Management
- Virtual Agent
- AI Trainer
- Customer Experience Analytics Starter
- Agent Assit Starter
- Guardian Starter
- API Access
CX Cloud Elevate
Price: $95 per month / per user.
- Everything in Essentials, plus
- Digital Engagement (chat, email, and SMS)
- Quality Managament
- Screen Recording
- Conversations Mobile App
- Automated Notifications
CX Cloud Elite
Price: $125 per month / per user.
- Everything in Elevate, plus
- Custom Reporting with Live & Explore
- Performance Management
Price: Request quote
- Everything in Elite, plus
- Industry Workspace
- Industry Integrations
- Industry Workflows
- Industry Virtual Agents
- 100% Uptime SLA
Things to note
There are several add-ons available to Talkdesk. Some are only availalbe on certain plans, while others are available on every plan.
Some integrations and add-ons can be costly if you’re not planning for the investment in advance.
- Available on all plans
- 60+ out-of-the-box integrations
- 80+ AppConnect marketplace
- Available on Elevate plan and above
- Workforce Management
- customer Experience Analytics
- Agent Assist
- Proactive Outbound Engagement
Talkdesk comes with a rich feature set and have a lot of integrations with 3rd party providers to fulfill your every need. However, it might also be quite complex and costly if you end up having multiple providers to meet your contact center needs.
This might feel a bit overwhelming. I know.
Talkdesk might provide all the bells and whistles, but you probably won’t use them all.
In the end, it might be a pricy option for your contact center, especially when you have an alternative to Talkdesk.
Meet Omnicus: A True Omnichannel Contact Center Platform
If you’re looking for a partner to help you reach your goals – without a big budget surprise – Omnicus is the right choice.
Our platform has a price where every feature is available at every tier.
Here are what makes Omnicus a better choice than Talkdesk for you:
- Guided setup: You’ll be assigned a customer success rep to help you get started and reach your goals.
- True omnichannel: The contact center and every single touchpoint is joined together. Your agents will effortlessly move between channels, while your customers will not even notice a 1% change in service quality across platforms.
- Ticket Management: search, assign, reply and resolve tickets. Add classification to your tickets to enrich your reports and improve your customer service experience.
- Speech-Enabled IVR: Allow customers to state their demands in plain language to the system without using a touch-tone menu. Let us help you build a self-service IVR system that wows your customers.
- A telephone in your browser: No need for an external phone system. Simply plug in your headset to your computer and start answering calls!
- Omnichannel smart-routing: Your customer can connect with you on any channel, and Omnicus will recognize that customer and route them to the best agent or support team.
- Dashboard and Reports: With a single dashboard, access information in real-time and historical metrics across every channel and customer service requests.
- Contact Center AI: Provide your customers an even better service with AI that talks, understands, and interacts.
Interested in exploring how Omnicus can help you reach your goals? Book a demo with us today!